What would happen if Kid Rock and Run D.M.C. had a love child together? As one publication stated, “he would be named Big Smo.” Garnering over twelve million views on YouTube, multi-talented artist BIG SMO, A.K.A. “Boss of the Stix,” self-released his debut album Kuntry Kitchen in 2002. With this release, named after the historical general store on his 32-acre farm, “The Kuntry Ranch,” complete with heads of cattle and fish-filled ponds, he was well on his way to becoming a local independent force. A few years later, Big Smo released The True South, a crossover album blending his street experience with his backwoods southern roots. In 2010, he released his third studio album, American Made, which featured the viral YouTube hit, “Kickin’ It In Tennessee.” With an extensive grass roots campaign and an overwhelmingly positive response on YouTube, he caught the attention of Warner Music Nashville and was signed shortly thereafter. In 2012, Big Smo played at the Country Music Festival and BamaJam and also joined hot country newcomer Brantley Gilbert on tour.
- New Music: @Therealkiss – ‘In The Streets’ Ft @JamissAmerica Prod By @duanedarock
- Boosie Badazz – Every Ghetto, Every City, Vol. 1 (Mixtape)
- New Music: @TonyYayo – ‘Southside’
- New Mixtape: @Kaskorleone1 – Dyin IV New Life
- New Music: TK N Cash – Mind Right Remix (Feat. B.o.B)
- #NewMixtape Just Like Bruddas (Hosted By @BloodyJay5) @DJEDubMixtapes @SamHoody
- New Album @djustinmcfly “The B-Side Love Songs” Prod By @DJBrickRock
Everything posted is for promotional use only. Files downloaded should only be kept for 24 hours and then deleted. All music and videos are copyrights to the original owners. Please support the artists and buy their work.